Alan V. Sahakian
Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
Professor of Biomedical Engineering, and
Associate Dean of the Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science of
Northwestern University. Academic Affiliate staff, Department of Cardiology, NorthShore University HealthSystem.
From this page you can view my
curriculum vitae, and a
short biographical sketch.
You can also view my
Northwestern Scholars and ResearchGate pages.
Voice Phone Number: (847)-491-7007 (faculty office) or (847)-491-3641 (EECS chair's office)
Fax Phone Number: (847)-491-4455
Home Phone Number: (224)-392-2082
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: I receive about 300 emails per day at this address. I apologize if I happen to miss yours.
Where I can usually be found:
- EECS Department
- Technological Institute Building
- 2145 Sheridan Rd.
- Evanston, IL, 60208
When I can usually be found:
- Office: Room M394 (faculty office) or L253 (Associate Dean's office) of the Technological Institute Building
- Laboratory: Room M355 of the Technological Institute Building (847)-467-2297
- Teaching (Winter quarter 2019): EECS 395/495 "Cardiovascular Instrumentation," M,W,F 1-1:50 pm in Searle room 2-107
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2:00-3:00 pm (Tentative office hours, Winter 2019)