Alan V. Sahakian
Professor and Chair of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and
Professor of Biomedical Engineering in
the Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science of
Northwestern University. Academic Affiliate staff, Department of Cardiology, NorthShore University HealthSystem.
From this page you can view my
curriculum vitae, and a
short biographical sketch.
You can also view my
Northwestern Scholars page.
Voice Phone Number: (847)-491-7007 (faculty office) or (847)-491-3641 (EECS chair's office)
Fax Phone Number: (847)-491-4455
Home Phone Number: (847)-498-4392
Email address: email@example.com
Where I can usually be found:
- EECS Department
- Technological Institute Building
- 2145 Sheridan Rd.
- Evanston, IL, 60208
When I can usually be found:
- Office: Room M394 (faculty office) or L352 (EECS chair's office) of the Technological Institute Building
- Laboratory: Room M355 of the Technological Institute Building (847)-467-2297
- Teaching (Fall 2014): BME 325: Medical Imaging, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 1:00-1:50 pm in Room M152 of the Technological Institute Building.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00 - 2:00 pm (Tentative office hours, Fall of 2014)