Welcome to Lei Zhang's Homepage
I received my B.E. and M.S. degrees in electronic engineering from Tsinghua University, in 2005 and 2007, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering and computer science from Northwestern University in 2012. After that I joined Qualcomm Research, Bridgewater, NJ.
- Network Theory
- Information Theory
- Wireless Communication
- Signal Processing
- Lei Zhang, Hui Li, Dongning Guo, "Capacity of Gaussian Channels with Duty Cycle and Power Constraints", IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2014.
- Lei Zhang, Dongning Guo, "Virtual Full Duplex Wireless Broadcasting via Compressed Sensing", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 2014.
- Lei Zhang, Jun Luo, Dongning Guo, "Neighbor Discovery for Wireless Networks via Compressed Sensing", Performance Evaluation, 2013.
- Aleksandar Jovicic, Ivan Klimek, Cyril Méasson, Tom Richardson, Lei Zhang, "Mobile Device Positioning Using Learning and Cooperation", Proc. of Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS), 2012.
- Lei Zhang, Dongning Guo, "Wireless Peer-to-Peer Mutual Broadcast via Sparse Recovery", Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), 2011.
- Lei Zhang, Dongning Guo, "Capacity of Gaussian Channels with Duty Cycle and Power Constraints", Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), 2011. (ISIT Student Paper Award)
- Lei Zhang, Dongning Guo, "Neighbor Discovery in Wireless Networks Using Compressed Sensing with Reed-Muller Codes", Proc. of International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks (WiOpt), 2011.
- Dongning Guo, Lei Zhang, "Virtual Full-Duplex Wireless Communication via Rapid On-Off Division Duplex", Proc. of Allerton Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing, 2010.
- Lei Zhang, Chunhui Zhou, Shidong Zhou, Xibin Xu, "Expected Error Based MMSE Detection Ordering for Iterative Detection-Decoding MIMO Systems", Proc. of IEEE Wireless Communication and Networking Conference (WCNC), 2007.
- Lei Zhang, "Virtual Full Duplex Wireless Networks", PhD Thesis, Northwestern University, 2012.
Disclaimer: Electronic papers shared on this website are for fast dissemination of research work.
The copyrights of the papers belong to the corresponding publishers.